- We are focused on what matters most. We're committed to evolving our business to respond to end consumer needs and what we believe to be the right things to do in a changing world. Examples include our steps toward sustainable design with the launch of our ReActive Collection, made from recycled plastic bottles and our immediate response to customer needs during COVID-19 with our Taking Care Together Collection that includes several cotton face mask styles.
- We are grounded in a strategic selling model. At Vera Bradley our focus is growing a full-priced business with a strategic performance-based retirement structure and marketing incentives that help you attract and retain loyal, enthusiastic customers.
- We offer award-winning customer service. Our team of dedicated customer service representatives, sales consultants and sales leadership is here to support our wholesale partners and drive sales from season to season.
- We always give her reasons to come back for more! With our monthly launches, new patterns, fabrications and styles are always just around the corner to drive traffic.
- We are committed to making women’s lives better. The organizations we partner with, from New Hope Girls to Blessings in a Backpack to our own Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer, uniquely support women and children, creating positive ripple effects nationwide and around the world.
Apply to become a Vera Bradley Retail Partner.
She loves our original cotton for its vibrant patterns and heritage-quilted styling. It's washable, lightweight and comfortable, too - making it the perfect colorful choice for every day.
Featuring our signature micro-diamond quilting, this solid standout is a long time customer favorite. Available in timeless neutrals and seasonal statement hues, it's easy to pair and easy to wear.
Made from recycled plastic bottles, new ReActive is lightweight and durable enough for trips, travel and everyday adventures alike. It's also water-repellent and easily wipes clean - making it an ideal choice for the waterside, too.
Lightweight, durable and water-repellent, our Performance Twill material is a polished pick for work to weekend. It's 2" quilting is a welcomed nod to our heritage styling and its available in all her favorite silhouettes.
We are committed to making women's lives better. The organizations we partner with, from New Hope Girls to Blessings in a Backpack to our own Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer, uniquely support women and children, creating positive ripple effects nationwide and around the world.
BLESSINGS IN A BACKPACK
Another charity that quickly captured our hearts with its mission and impact is Blessings in a Backpack. This national organization mobilizes communities to provide food to school children in need.
VERA BRADLEY FOUNDATION
To date the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer has raised more than $34.6 million since 1993 to support breast cancer research!
NEW HOPE GIRLS
We sponsored New Hope Girls' new workshop in 2016, helping them build a safe and efficient sewing workspace that has become a sacred place for women to grow as artisans and as individuals.